Get Instantly Approved For Funding

Expedite the approval process for funding with feature rich prototyping & wireframing for Proof of Concept of your app idea.

✅ One time cost for Proof of Concept

✅ Feature rich prototyping & wireframes within 7-10 days

✅ Includes mobile analysis involving subject matter experts

✅ Guaranteed funding for your app on iOS App Store & Google Play Store

Simply select a Tier below to get started.

Tier 2 is our most popular Tier approval for funding and is recommended for iOS & Android consumer apps. Continue to checkout for your Proof of Concept and a representative from Mobile App Fund will contact you either by phone or email to learn more about you and the mobile app you would like to develop. We will then email your NDA & Confidentiality Agreement and activate our mobile UX/UI design team to prototype and wireframe a full scale feature rich visual storyboard mock up of your mobile app including the monetization strategy for In-App Purchases and the mobile architecture strategy for development and deployment.

We will share your Proof of Concept with you within 7-10 days.

Once we complete the prototyping for your Proof of Concept, our subject matter experts will analyze the wireframes using Agile Scrum methodology to determine exactly how long it will take to develop, test & deploy your app on both iOS & Android, how many of our programmers we will need to allocate on the project, and how much funding it will require. The Tier 2 Instant Approval guarantees you a minimum of 50% in development funding in exchange for 50% of the net income your app generates and qualifies your app for seed funding rounds immediately. You will be a 50% owner of any net income your app generates globally on both iOS & Android and Mobile App Fund will be the other 50% owner. Simply click Continue below to proceed for funding.

Continue to checkout for your Proof of Concept and a representative from Mobile App Fund will contact you either by phone or email to learn more about you and the mobile app you would like to develop. We will then email your NDA & Confidentiality Agreement and activate our mobile UX/UI design team to prototype and wireframe a full scale feature rich visual storyboard mock up of your mobile app including the monetization strategy for In-App Purchases and the mobile architecture strategy for development and deployment.

We will share your Proof of Concept with you within 7-10 days.

Once we complete the prototyping for your Proof of Concept, our subject matter experts will analyze the wireframes using Agile Scrum methodology to determine exactly how long it will take to develop, test & deploy your app on both iOS & Android, how many of our programmers we will need to allocate on the project, and how much funding it will require. The Tier 3 Instant Approval guarantees you a minimum of 75% in development funding in exchange for 25% of the net income your app generates. You will be a 75% owner of any net income your app generates globally on both iOS & Android and Mobile App Fund will be the other 25% owner. Simply click Continue below to proceed for funding.